Looks like I will have BeagleBoard soon which is great. But project will require also graphical output from it so here goes small problem — how to display it?
Currently I have 20″ LCD which is capable of 1680x1050px resolution and have two video inputs:
- DVI where my desktop gfx card is connected
- D-Sub where I have Koala NanoPC connected
BeagleBoard require DVI or HDMI input so I can not connect it to current panel. So there are few choices:
- buy cheap 17-20″ LCD with DVI input and connect BB to it
- buy FullHD (1920×1200 or 1920×1080) monitor with DVI/HDMI/D-Sub and use instead of current one.
- like second option but use current one with BeagleBoard
- do not buy any and use VNC to look what does BB display
OK, buying cheap LCD is not a problem — there are lot of them in local shops. The bigger problem is when I want to buy FullHD one. So far I created list of panels which are not an option and similar list of worth considering ones. So the choice for now looks like this:
|Samsung 2333HD||1920×1080||+||+||2||-||+||no height regulation|
|Samsung 2493HM||1920×1200||+||+||1||+||-||not available anymore|
|Samsung T240||1920×1200||+||+||1||-||-||no height regulation|
|LG W2452V-PF||1920×1200||+||+||1||-||-||no height regulation|
Can someone suggest other options?