Yesterday OpenedHand team (which I am proud to be a part of) released Poky Linux 3.1 ‘pinky`.
What interesting in this version?
- user manual with lot of things explained
- conversion to use the sysroot mode of gcc, making cross compiling both easier and more robust.
- conversion to use pkgconfig in sysroot mode
- Anjuta integration with Poky’s SDK and QEMU, making cross development of applications simple
- new machines: Compulab EM-X270, Zylonite, Freescale MX31ADS, Phytec PhyCORE-iMX31, Logic iMX31 Lite and the HTC Universal
- standalone toolchain and SDK application developers can develop against
- addition of new tools to the SDK such as QEMU
- updates to recent versions of almost all packages
- addition of NetworkManager to standard images
- addition of a Webkit based browser
- uClibc support
Go and get it while it is still hot 😉