Here you can find a list of projects I was part of. It is not complete and probably never be.
- Started playing with Debian on my Amiga 1200. Updated official ‘potato’ installation guide.
- Probably my first code contribution: small change to MPlayer.
- Took over maintenance of ROX-Filer packaging from Jan Wagemakers. Orphaned it at the end of 2003.
- Joined OpenEmbedded as a developer.
- Joined OpenZaurus as a developer.
- Started my own consulting company.
- Took duties of release manager for OpenZaurus distribution.
- Released OpenZaurus 3.5.4 and 126.96.36.199 versions. With release candidate images and over 100 testers covering all supported devices.
- Joined OpenedHand company.
- Joined Poky Linux as a developer.
- Worked with Vernier company to upgrade their product to newer Poky Linux.
- Worked with ST Microelectronics on supporting their NDK-15 developer board in Poky Linux.
- Left OPIE project and Handhelds.org community due to trademark wars.
- Ended life of OpenZaurus distribution in favour of Ångstrõm.
- Joined Openmoko project as a developer.
- Joined Maemo community as a user. Later started fixing some stuff for that platform.
- Left OpenedHand company when Intel acquired them.
- Joined Bug Labs company as a developer.
- Worked with Vernier company to (again) upgrade their product to newer Poky Linux.
- Poky Linux 3.1.2 got released. Most changes came from me.
- Switched Bug Labs from Poky Linux into stable release of OpenEmbedded.
- Worked with Vernier company to (again) upgrade to newer Poky Linux.
- Worked with ST Microelectronics on supporting their NHK-15 developer board in Poky Linux.
- Started work on support for Atmel developer boards.
- Did some work with EP93xx VFP unit support in OpenEmbedded.
- Added support for Sim.One developer board in OpenEmbedded.
- Did some development on Maemo5 platform.
- Joined Canonical company.
- Joined Linaro project as an assignee from Canonical. Became toolchain guy in Developer Platform team.
- Added cross compilers into Ubuntu repository.
- Did some hacking related to Efika MX Smartbook I got from Genesi.
- Switched to Pandaboard as main ARM development platform.
- Spent lot of time on improving ARM situation in Ubuntu/Debian systems — mostly by fixing build failures.
- Switched to Android as a phone platform. Did not make any app development so far.
- Applied for Debian Maintainer and got accepted.
- Joined Ubuntu MOTU team (got upload permissions to “universe” part). And resigned from it some years later.
- Got back to OpenEmbedded world and maintained Linaro layers for it.
- Did AArch64 architecture integration in OpenEmbedded.
- Attended Tizen conference but platform did not look interesting for me.
- Bought Samsung Chromebook and forgot about existence of ARM developer boards.
- Left Linaro and one month later also ended working for Canonical.
- Joined Red Hat ARM team as full time employee.
- Started working on AArch64 support in RHEL and on merging those changes back into Fedora.
- Merged AArch64 support into Firefox. Code was written by several people (me included).
- Due to my work on AArch64 I joined “proven packagers” group in Fedora.
- Patches/changes sent to many other projects.
- Improved AArch64 support in Valgrind.
- Patches/changes sent to many other projects.
- Joined Linaro again this time as Red Hat assignee in Linaro Enterprise Group.
- Created page with system call numbers for different architectures. Still maintained, refreshed every kernel release.
- Added AArch64 support into CirrOS to get images bootable on UEFI systems.
- As part of my Linaro tasks I started working with OpenStack Kolla project. And became core reviewer.
- Did some changes in OpenStack Nova.
- Got involved in ‘manylinux2014’ target for Python
- Changed several OpenStack projects to move to Python 3.
- Wrote my first demoscene intro. Pure joke on really old platform (Atari 2600).
- CirrOS again. Moved to GitHub, added CI, released 0.5.x versions.
- Wrote VSPA — Very Simple Planet Aggregator to be able to host planet-like website.
- Got involved a bit in U-Boot as I bought RockPro64 SBC.
- Python ‘system-calls’ package to have all syscalls data in one place. So far no known users.
- Arm Server Base System Architecture — Architecture Compliance Suite software. Did some clean-ups and changes. No longer there as they have quite closed development style.
- Tensorflow and Tensorflow-io — mostly handling AArch64 builds on Linaro CI.
- Some small changes in QEMU and Trusted Firmware due to my work on SBSA Reference Platform (sbsa-ref).
- Personal project Onyx send2boox to be able to send e-book files to my new e-book reader.
- Some changes in EDK2 due to my work on SBSA Reference Platform (sbsa-ref).