I just released sources of my Protracker module player. What this application is and what it can do you can read in one of my older posts: [I wrote module player in Qt](http://marcin.juszkiewicz.com.pl/2009/11/30/i-wrote-module-player-in-qt/).
What are features:
– UI created with Qt Designer (so it is easy to change if you want)
– separate UI for desktop and other for Maemo5 (automatically selectable during build)
– Maemo5 uses 3 stacked windows just like UI Style Guide requires
– uses Phonon to play (with GStreamer modplug plugin underneath)
– fetching modules from [modland](http://www.modland.com/) archive
– author/song selection
– playing next song on song end (with looping on author)
– seeking (works only in desktop version — [bug reported for Maemo5 version](http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-6413))
Things to do:
– error handling (especially fetching related)
– moving of download progressbar to QDialog
– playing counters
Everything licensed under LGPL v2.1 — same license as Qt uses. That because I used many Qt examples as base for my application.
How to get it? I made [repository on Gitorius server](http://gitorious.org/qt-module-player) — go there, fetch, try, comment, share improvements.