There will be Linaro Connect Asia next week. Which means: I am going to Hong Kong today. 21-22 hours trip like usual. This time through Helsinki ;)
But recently I started to count and got quite long list of Linaro events I attended so far:
- 2010.05 UDS/M - Brussels, Belgium
- 2010.07 Ubuntu/Linaro sprint in Prague, Czech Republic
- 2010.10 UDS/N - Orlando, FL, USA
- 2011.01 Ubuntu/Linaro sprint in Dallas, TX, USA
- 2011.05 LC + UDS/O - Budapest, Hungary
- 2011.07 Ubuntu/Linaro sprint in Dublin, Ireland
- 2011.10 LC + UDS/P - Orlando, FL, USA
- 2012.02 LC - Redwood City, CA, USA
- 2012.05 LC - Hong Kong, China
- 2012.11 LC + UDS/R - Copenhagen, Denmark
The “Linaro Connect” name is quite young and I do not remember which event got this name first. There will be three of them this year: Asia, Europe, US. But when and where? Do not ask me cause so far it was not announced yet.
So if any of my readers will be in Hong Kong next week — please say hi. And there will be Chromebook hacking session on Tuesday at 15:00 in Fountain 1 room (but please check schedule/ask me if not changed).