I just released sources of my Protracker module player. What this application is and what it can do you can read in one of my older posts: I wrote module player in Qt.
What are features:
- UI created with Qt Designer (so it is easy to change if you want)
- separate UI for desktop and other for Maemo5 (automatically selectable during build)
- Maemo5 uses 3 stacked windows just like UI Style Guide requires
- uses Phonon to play (with GStreamer modplug plugin underneath)
- fetching modules from modland archive
- author/song selection
- playing next song on song end (with looping on author)
- seeking (works only in desktop version — bug reported for Maemo5 version)
Things to do:
- error handling (especially fetching related)
- moving of download progressbar to QDialog
- playing counters
Everything licensed under LGPL v2.1 — same license as Qt uses. That because I used many Qt examples as base for my application.
How to get it? I made repository on Gitorius server — go there, fetch, try, comment, share improvements.