Today I looked into my FF 1.5beta extensions list and after little cleaning (removed few not recently used ones) I have 21 external extensions installed. Some of them are little tweaks which imho should be integrated in FireFox itself (like AutoMarks, Bookmarks Full Titles or LiveBookmarkThis).
Many extensions does not work out-of-box with 1.5beta — I changed MaxVersion for them and tested does they work.
- Adblock Filterset.G Updater 0.2.6: — Synchronizes Adblock with Filterset.G
- Adblock Plus 0.5.10: — Filters ads from web-pages. Now with whitelisting and synchronization.
- Flashblock 1.3.3: — Replaces Flash objects with a button you can click to view them.
- AutoMarks 0.1: — Use the Location bar to autocomplete with URLs from your bookmarks.
- Bookmark Backup (Test Build 4) 0.4: — Creates a backup of your bookmarks each day.
- Bookmarks Full Titles 1.1.1: — Shows bookmarks’ full titles in the Bookmarks menu and Bookmarks Toolbar menus.
- BookmarksHome 1.4.3: — Makes pretty startup page out of bookmarks
- LiveBookmarkThis 0.2: — Gives an Add Live Bookmark option when right-clicking links
- OpenBook 1.3.4: — Allows for customization of the Add Bookmark dialog
- Sage 1.3.6: — A lightweight RSS and Atom feed aggregator.
- CuteMenus 0.4: — Adds icons to menus and popups.
- Menu Editor 1.2: — Customize application menus
- Tab Mix Plus 0.2.5.2: — Tab browsing with an added boost.
- Uppity 1.2: — Navigate up one level (directory).
- Live HTTP Headers 0.10: — View HTTP headers of a page and while browsing.
- Web Developer 0.9.4: — Adds a menu and a toolbar with various web developer tools.
- All-in-One Gestures 0.17.3: — This extension allows you to execute common commands using mouse gestures, rocker navigation, scroll wheel navigation and page scrolling.
- ConQuery 1.5.8: — Context sensitive webquery extention
- FlashGot 0.5.9.97: — Enables Firefox, Mozilla Suite, Netscape and Thunderbird to handle single and massive (“all” and “selection”) downloads using the most popular external download managers for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and FreeBSD (dozens currently supported, see Extension’s Home Page for details). FlashGot offers also a Build Gallery functionality which helps to synthetize full media galleries in one page, from serial contents originally scattered on several pages, for easy and fast “download all”.
- MR Tech Local Install 4.0: — Local Install power tools for all users.