After one month I can write something more about my phone.
- It can not be in one pocket with keys — case is scratched and display got some scratches too.
- FM radio sometimes mute for few seconds — not good when you go to work and there is nice song played.
- Opensync can duplicate addressbook with ‘UnNamed’ entries.
- No possibility to turn off sound on making photos.
- When I want to send SMS/MMS I can select from list of last recipients, select from contacts or enter number. None of my previous phones had list of last recipients.
- All those animations on sending, calling are not annoying — they are simple and give proper info.
- Delivery reports are linked to SMS/MMS like it should be done. When I had Nokia phone I had to think to which message I got report.
- Recurrent alarm — I set it to working days at 08:00 so I do not have to use my wrist watch as alarm clock.
- FM radio — it was usefull when I was on OEDEM (do you know that Berlin has 29 FM stations?)
One day I will have to check how newer version of opensync works with this phone.
Sony Ericsson k750i – why I like it