I just called official Nokia shop and asked when they will sell internet tablets N800 and N810 in Poland. The salesman on other side told me that I am first one who asks about it. He promised to ask in company — tomorrow I should know the answer.

But why I think that it will be “We do not plan to sell internet tablets in Poland.”…

Will Nokia sell N800/N810 in Poland?

8 thoughts on “Will Nokia sell N800/N810 in Poland?

• 19th December 2007 at 20:00

Please! Do it 🙂 Waiting for reply …

• 19th December 2007 at 22:05

I emailed the Nokia Shop regarding the new N82 model to know if they were going to make it available, in Canada, and they replied no. They said that they sell only to phone providers. Only the provider can buy the model to make it available to the consumers and not the other way around 🙁

I hope you can get your N8xx models but i doubt Nokia will make it available.

• 19th December 2007 at 23:46

Algo: N8xx are not phones but internet tablets. Nokia sells them directly or by other online shops.

• 19th December 2007 at 23:52

I called them in the beginning of 2007 (about march, two months after premiere of n800) and they replied that Nokia does not intend to sell n800 in Poland.

• 20th December 2007 at 00:41

I am not sure, but I think I saw once N800 at some promotions stand in one of Warsaw big malls some time ago. But maybe Im mistaken, dont know now. The problem is I didnt check it, cause I must admit I am prejudiced against Nokia company. I hate their phones (and have to use them). But since Maemo and NX series maybe it will change. Well, coming back to what I was gona to write. Would it be possible, how do U think, to start some campaign of interest to convince Nokia that everyone in this country needs beauty one of this 🙂 Regards

• Pingback:» Nokia tablets in Poland part 2 » Hrw website

• 22nd December 2007 at 00:10

My workmate wanted to buy one, but he went from serious excitement to “aaarrrggghhh! this is not a phone!” in under 10 seconds 🙂

• 18th December 2009 at 18:58